Students at Baldy View Elementary earn school wide incentives when they demonstrate SOARing behavior. We are always on the lookout to recognize Safe, Organized, Accountable, and Respectful eagles.
When we notice our students making great choices we celebrate them with incentives! Some examples of our incentives are listed below.
- Students may earn Eagle Grams or SPLAT points in the classroom.
- Students may attend the SOAR Store and use Eagle Grams to buy prizes.
- Students may use SPLAT points to buy prizes in a SPLAT store.
- Students may be asked to help with a special task or may be invited to a rewarding event.
When we notice our students having difficulty making the right choices we provide consequences. Some examples of our consequences are listed below.
Restorative chats are used when students do not meet the norms that were established in the classroom. It can be one on one or can be done with the whole class.
- Students may be invited to calm down and restore in our Wellness Room.
- Students may receive a citation if they are not being safe, organized, accountable, and respectful on campus.
- Students will receive an Office Discipline Referral (ODR) and have an important meeting with the Principal.